***Closed, Sorry Guys***
Well, I did worse than expected. My priorities are all over the place. I set myself a goal and a time limit and I get into it with high hopes thinking, "This is going to be fun and easy!" then after one picture it becomes less fun for me. I don't know why my mind does this. *sigh* I'm going to try and finish the last one accepted (DreamingEssence) and I'll keep in mind that in the future, if I get bored or something I can always come back to chibis. Again sorry guys, please don't be upset with me...
It will say closed when I'm done.
Make sure you read everything before you comment. You don't want to look like an idiot, do you?
Okay, I know most of you guys don't like my chibis, but the last few days I haven't been really been up for drawing serious pictures. Plus it's been a while since I returned to my chibic-roots. Haha, "Chibic-roots" I just made that up. Gawd, I'm cool.
Last time I did chibis, I was making people pay for them, but this time I need practice.
Don't worry, they're going to be like these >>
NOT like these abominations>>
Jesus, these << chibis are even worse than the chibis I was first drawing when I first started to get serious here on dA.My Old Goal:
Finish 5 Chibis before Sunday evening. IF I do it before Sunday evening, do 5 more and add two more days. This blow-out is all about speeding up my process and meeting deadlines. If we are successful with this blow-out then maybe I might be able to move up to normal pictures- the stuff you guys actually like.
--UPDATE BELOW-- New Goal: I'm just going to keep taking the requests I like for some time. If I want to stop at 5, then I will, if I want to keep going, I will. --UPDATE OVER--
Rules For You, the Requester:
- You MUST be a WATCHER
- You must use your manners. Ex: Please and Thank Yous. I Get uber annoyed when people don't sound grateful for free stuff.
- Understand that if I don't meet my deadline of SUNDAY EVENING, AUGUST 10th, I will stop drawing this set of chibi requests. Whether I haven't even finished the first one or I'm about to start the last one. Try not to get upset if I don't end up drawing you're character even after I tell you I will.
- Only tell me the character you want (can be any character from anything, your own series or a series of someone else's, I mean ANY CHARACTER YOU WANT) and their personality traits. Do not suggest poses, those fuck me up and ruin my process and force me to vomit my creative outward and away. Also, only one character per request. I don't like to do 2 characters interacting unless I'm confident it won't look forced.
- UPDATE:(This isn't really a rule, just kind of my own little request) I'm sorry, but you gotta make you're decision before you comment. It makes it less likely for me to choose your character if I have to first pick one out of -say- 3 that you can't decide on me drawing. It just makes it easier on me. I'm not saying I won't pick you for not being able to decide, I'm just saying that it makes things easier for me.
What I'm going to do:
- I am going to pick only the characters I want to draw.
- I am going to pick 5 characters out of the comment section below.
- I will reply to your comment directly from this journal, letting you know that I choose you.
Note: Active Watchers have a better chance of being picked then just the every-once-in-a-while-favorite-er. Just saying. I reward loyalty and friendship before I reward distant strangers.If I left anything unclear, don't hesitate to ask. I might have left some stuff out. Anyway, I hope you guys understand and want to do this with me!